Plant: Honey Brook, PA
General Job Description
R-V Industries is a design and build manufacturer of custom industrial process equipment. We engineer to order, as well as build to print, a wide variety of specialty equipment. Most of our equipment is designed and built in house by our own Engineering staff, in-house Fabricators, Machinists, Mechanical and Electrical Assemblers.
The Document Control Associate is responsible to maintain project documents related to the equipment produced. This position will act as a liaison for multiple departments, including Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, and Project Management, as well as serve administrative duties, as necessary.
- Organize, manage, track, and report on project documents, both electronic and hard copy form.
- Support the internal and external document transmittal process.
- Assist in the creation and assembly of operation and maintenance manuals. This includes Beta Star Manuals.
- Track customer and vendor information.
- Prepare and manage project-specific document packages.
- Be available as a resource for our Sales and Quality departments printing documents or as needed.
- Handle mailings in and out with regular mail, UPS, Fedex, etc.
- Maintain the inventory of the supply closet, as well as the printers and copiers with paper and toner.
- Enter contact (customers, vendors) information within the database.
- Support the document control department as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to work with a wide variety of associates.
- High school education.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
R-V Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.