Plant: Honey Brook, PA
General Job Description
R-V Industries is a design and build manufacturer of custom industrial process equipment. We engineer to order, as well as build to print, a wide variety of specialty equipment. Most of our equipment is designed and built in house by our own Engineering staff, in-house Fabricators, Machinists, Mechanical and Electrical Assemblers.
The Document Control Associate is responsible to maintain project documents related to the equipment produced. This position will act as a liaison for multiple departments, including Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, and Project Management, as well as serve administrative duties, as necessary.
- Organize, manage, track, and report on project documents, both electronic and hard copy form.
- Support the internal and external document transmittal process.
- Assist in the creation and assembly of operation and maintenance manuals. This includes Beta Star Manuals.
- Track customer and vendor information
- Prepare and manage project-specific document packages coming out of Sales and Engineering.
- Be available as a resource for our Sales and Quality departments printing documents or as needed
- Handle mailings in and out with regular mail, UPS, Fedex, etc.
- Maintain the inventory of the supply closet, as well as the printers and copiers with paper and toner.
- Enter contact (customers, vendors) information within the database.
- Handle “switchboard” duties. These are call that make it through to an operator.
- Daily mail sorting and distribution for our building.
- Have all necessary visitation forms prepared in advance of customer visits for signature. Scan and file for record. Also, maintain supply of safety glasses, ear plugs and visitor badges.
- Prepare conference room as required for customer visits.
- Handle food service requirements for customer/vendor and internal meetings.
- When required, help arrange travel plans for R-V staff.
- Back up support for petty cash fund related to RVI staff travel.
- Assist with preparing and submitting expense reports.
- Maintain and order office supplies for our building, instead of handling separately by floor as currently done.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to work with a wide variety of associates.
- High school education.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
R-V Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.