For over 45 years R-V Industries has been serving the pressure vessel market in a wide range of jacketed vessel, and storage tank applications designed and fabricated in accordance with ASME (Section VIII, Division 1). All equipment is inspected and certified at our manufacturing plant following our detailed Quality Control procedures and third-party certification.
Experts in Metal Fabrication
Our expert fabricators are versed in the challenges each material type presents and take pride in the highest quality welding possible on the following materials.
- Nickel Alloys (Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Monel ®, Ni200.201, AL6XN, 254 SMO)
- Copper Nickel Alloys (90Cu/10Ni, 70Cu/30Ni)
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel (2205 & 2507)
- Stainless Steel Series
- High Strength Low Alloy, Chrome-Moly
- Explosion bonded clads
Certified in over 450 weld procedures, we continue to invest in weld process technology including a range of manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic welding procedures.
- Manual Welding Process
- Semi-Automatic Welding Process
- GTAW, GTAW-Hot Wire, GMAW, GMAW-Pulse, GMAW-Modified Short-circuit, FCAW
- Mechanized Welding Processes
- SAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW, K-TIG
- Automated Welding Processes
- Robotic Welding cell capable of welding GMAW, GMAW-Pulse, and FCAW
- Liburdi Dimentrics Centaur II Orbital Tube Welder
Pressure Vessel Resources
> Guide to Selecting Metals E-Book.
> Tank and Vessel Surface Enhancement Guide
> Jacket Selection Guide
Get in touch with us:
Chemical Industry Market Manager
(610) 273-2457 Ext. 206
Vessel RFQ Form >>