For over 45 years R-V Industries has been serving the pressure vessel market in a wide range of vessel applications designed and fabricated in accordance with ASME (Section VIII, Division 1). All equipment is inspected and certified at our manufacturing plant following our detailed Quality Control procedures and third-party certification.
Pressure vessel design, layout, and calculations are supported using the latest software technology:
- Solidworks: 3D modeling Software
- Compress: pressure vessel design software
- PV Elite: used in heat exchanger design, analysis, and evaluation.
Certified in over 400 weld procedures, we continue to invest in weld process technology including a range of manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic welding procedures.
- Manual Welding Process
- Semi-Automatic Welding Process
- GTAW, GTAW-Hot wire, GMAW, GMAW-Pulse, GMAW-Modified Short-circuit, FCAW
- Mechanized Welding Processes
- SAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW
- Automated Welding Processes
- Robotic Welding cell capable of welding GMAW, GMAW-Pulse, and FCAW
- Liburdi Dimentrics Centaur II Orbital Tube Welder
Experts in Materials
Receive the Download Link for the Guide to Selecting Metals E-Book.
Our expert fabricators are versed in the challenges each material type presents and take pride in the highest quality welding possible on the following materials.
- Nickel Alloys (Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Monel ®, Ultimet)
- Copper Nickel Alloys (90Cu/10Ni, 70Cu/30Ni)
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Series
- High Strength Low Alloy, Chrome-Moly
- Mild steel and weldable grades of castings
Services and Options available for your pressure vessel.
- ASME “U” Stamp & NBIC “R” Certificate
- Atmospheric, Low and high-pressure designs
- 100% Radiography
- PMI – Positive Material Identification
- Pickling and Passivation (Citric, Nitric and Phosphoric Acid)
- Heat treatment & Stress relieving
- In-house insulating with stainless, aluminum and fiberglass skin
- Jackets (Half-Pipe, Dimpled, Conventional)
- Internal Pipe Coils