R-V Industries continues to lead the way as a leading reactor manufacturer in the chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. Of R-V’s 160,000 square feet in house manufacturing, 26,000 square feet of this space is stainless and alloy-only fabrication giving us the capability to eliminate cross-contamination from carbon steel dust. Your equipment arrives from our facility uncontaminated and at its highest level of quality for your critical processes.
Pressure vessel design, layout, and calculations are supported using the latest software technology.
- Solidworks: 3D Modeling Software
- Compress: pressure vessel design software
- PV Elite: used in heat exchanger design, analysis, and evaluation.
Supplying all types of vessel as a reactor manufacturer:
- ASME Pressure Vessels
- Jacketed Reactors
- Brewery & Fermentation Tanks
- Heat Exchangers
- Storage Tanks
- Crystallizers & Evaporators
- Horizontal Drums
- Vacuum Towers
Experts in Welding Materials
Receive the Download Link for the Guide to Selecting Metals E-Book.
Certified in over 400 weld procedures, we continue to invest in weld process technology including a range of manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic welding procedures. Our expert fabricators are versed in the challenges each material type presents and take pride in the highest quality welding possible on the following materials.
- Nickel Alloys (Inconel®, Hastelloy® , Monel® , Ultimet)
- Copper Nickel Alloys (90Cu/10Ni, 70Cu/30Ni)
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Series
- High Strength Low Alloy, Chrome-Moly
- Mild steel and weldable grades of castings
Services and options available for your jacketed reactors.
- ASME “U” Stamp & NBIC “R” Certificate
- Atmospheric, Low and high-pressure designs
- 100% Radiography
- PMI – Positive Material Identification
- Pickling and Passivation (Citric, Nitric and Phosphoric Acid)
- Heat treatment & Stress relieving
- In-house insulating with stainless, aluminum and fiberglass skin
- Jackets (Half-Pipe, Dimpled, Conventional)