Guide to Getting a Custom Equipment Proposal
Guiding You Through The Process
At R-V Industries, we strive to be your partner in the design and manufacturing stages of creating custom industrial process equipment. To help guide you through the initial Request for Proposal (RFP) process, we created this guide to make the process as straightforward and efficient as possible.
6 Important Steps
- Fill out the contact form with project overview information so we can match your needs with the right manufacturing partner. If we cannot fill your needs, we will point you in the right direction to find a suitable supplier.
- Upon receiving a reply from a member of the R-V Industries team, you can submit any necessary Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s) for review and consideration by the R-V team.
- After an NDA contract is executed by both parties, you may submit any project related designs and drawings to R-V through the document submittal form found on the R-V website.
- Upon submitting documentation, let us know of any budgetary or RFP due date restrictions. We want to make sure we are able to serve you, and any specific information related to your custom project allows us to not waste your time waiting for our proposal if we are unable to meet your budgetary or due date restrictions.
- Following your receipt of the proposal, review all proposals to ensure they are including the same information in the project scope. You will not want to be surprised when certain aspects of your project were left out of the awarded scope when they were listed in another scope.
- Select Your Supplier and Thrive With Additional Processing Capacity!
Download the PDF Guide: Guide to Getting a Custom Equipment Proposal