Suction Roll Overhauls
The R-V Suction Roll Overhaul Program follows a step-by-step overhaul procedure to bring your Suction Roll back to peak optimization and performance levels. With our extensive history in the paper mill machinery industry, R-V is capable of overhauling all manufacturer’s suction rolls. An R-V complete Inspection consists of:
- Two station head fit inspections.
- Vacuum seal optimization
- Computer generated inspection reports, supplied via email with digital photos
- Complete dye-check for cracks on shell, head, and housing components
- Four point quality control check list
- Electronic grinding profile sheets
- Electronic dynamic balancing report if required
Our Suction Roll Overhaul Process incorporates all facets of the overhaul. This not only includes the actual inspection, but full logistical and assembly services. The full service program includes:
- Trucking R-V trucks provide round-trip logistical service.
- Disassembly and Inspection Once the roll has been disassembled, inspectors mic and record critical sizes on all components.
- Recommendations Our engineering department reviews the inspection report and prepares a list of recommendations. Customers are welcomed to review the list of recommendations and inspect the roll at our facility. Our sales department then submits an itemized quotation for the requested repairs that is incorporated into the report.
- Repairs Upon customer approval, engineering prepares drawings for your specific suction roll and manufacturing completes the repairs.
- Assembly and Quality Control The roll is reassembled with newly manufactured parts. Quality is ensured through detailed inspections by our in-house quality team throughout the reassembly process.