R-V Builds: Pilot Project Cooker
One of R-V’s greatest assets is the ability to design and produce a product based on a customer’s desire, not a generic template. Recently, a nationwide food processing and production company approached R-V with a unique need. They requested a pilot system for cooking their product using a consistent cooking and agitation process. The vessel would need to be portable and efficient. While details of the project are confidential, some highlights are:
- R-V’s team of engineers and designers created a design to suit the customer’s requirements and the piece was then manufactured on-site.
- The rotating vessel included mixing features while maintaining heat and pressure during the cooking cycle.
- The entire vessel was monitored using a PLC control system which is able to track recipes, save information, and configure cooking parameters.
- All components of the vessel were manufactured according to ASME Code and NEC standards, while meeting all of the customer’s design and sizing requirements.
- R-V provided factory and on-site training for the end users.
Our company embraces opportunities like this one which allow us to generate creative solutions for our customers’ needs. Innovation requires the ability to constantly anticipate ways to be more efficient and effective. We are happy to partner with our customers to help them accomplish these goals.
Download the PDF Version R-V Builds: Pilot Project Cooker