At R-V Industries, Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), we value your privacy and any information that you entrust us with. We collect information for the purpose of providing you, our website visitor, with relevant information for your industrial processing and equipment needs, while connecting you with the right person at the Company to help you seek out a solution to the problem(s) you are experiencing. This policy also applies to website visitors of www.betastar.com, which is the online asset of Beta Star Life Science Equipment, a division of R-V Industries.
We collect and utilize information from our own website, and a few third-party tools to provide you with excellent customer service. These sources of information are outlined below and detailed in the subsequent paragraphs.
- Trade Shows
- Third-Party Tools
Our website collects personal information once you submit data into any of the forms on our website. These forms collect data in order for us to contact you and better understand the needs and reason for contacting us. This information may include, but is not limited to: name, company, email, phone, address, and project or equipment specific information. As you visit our website, information about how you use our website is tracked by us so that we can provide you with relevant content based on the webpages visited and time spent on each page. Information supplied by your device, including IP address, web browser, and device type, is collected by third-party tools for the purpose of designing the most user-friendly website. This data allows us to monitor the trend changes of our visitors and make changes to best suit the majority of our user’s device and browser specifications.
We attend, and exhibit, at trade shows around the world. Our
collection of information at these shows is used entirely for our purposes and
is not sold or shared with anyone outside of our Company. This data is
collected through personal interactions, show supplied information scanners,
and the exchange of information via business cards.
We collect and store information through third-party software services to keep information organized, protected, and private. Our database of information is secured through our partner by the internationally recognized Privacy Shield Framework. This ensures that any information collected by us is kept in an industry-leading secure environment.
How Do We
Use Your Information?
We use the information provided to us for a variety of business purposes and services described below. We process and use the information for legitimate business interests to pursue the opportunity to earn a contract with you with your consent. Specifically, we use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- We and/or our third-party software partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, such as e-mails and traditional mailings.
- You can opt-out of our marketing messages at any time. This can be done by using the link at the bottom of all of our email marketing messages, or by contacting the sales and marketing team at Sales@rvii.com.
- Deliver targeted advertising, based on your interests, to you.
- We may use your information, related to the information reviewed on our website, to provide and display content for advertising. This advertising will be tailored to your interests, generated from website interactions.
- To connect you with a member of our team.
- Ultimately, we understand and appreciate the value of speaking with a person in this digital age. Our company seeks to connect you with a technical expert from our team. We strive to provide superior products and services, and connecting you with our team is the best way to do that.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
As mentioned, we do not sell your information to anyone. We
only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you
with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill company obligations. We
may process or share data, only when absolutely necessary, based on the
following legal controlled situations:
- Consent: we may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose, such as processing an order for equipment through a vendor of our company.
- Legitimate interests: we may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests, such as the shipping and fulfillment of equipment.
- Legal Obligations: we may disclose your information when we are required, by law, to disclose the information based on applicable law, governmental requests, judicial proceeds, court order, or legal process.
- Vital Interests: we may disclose your information when absolutely necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, fraud, or situations involving potential threats or illegal activities.
Your Information Be Shared With?
We only share or collect information, to process the
legitimate business interests described above, with the following organizations
for specific purposes. These tools provide you with the ability to interact
with and receive updates and valuable tools through marketing efforts driven by
an effort to provide valuable industry and company information.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
- Retargeting Platforms
- Google Analysis Remarketing
- Social Media Sharing and Advertising
- Web and Mobile Analytics
- Website Hosting
Do We Use
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies?
to collect and store the information that you provide to us. These cookies are
used by most websites that you visit, to allow us to see how individuals use
and interact with our digital assets. This information helps us build and deliver
website and marketing information that is most relevant and beneficial to you.
About Other Websites?
Make Updates to This Policy?
By continuing to use our website, you agree to the collection and use of your information as outlined in this policy. If you have any questions, please reach out to us via our Contact Form.